Wednesday, May 19, 2010

RENUNCIATION

I,Traveler Prophet, demand redemption from the captivity your kingdom has imposed upon me. I hate the tyranny of your capitalistic regime and resent the expectations imposed on us to serve its arbitrary ends. I refuse to expend my limited energy resources to the pursuit of your barbaric monetary deity. I believe in a higher power, a higher Order than your arbitrary laws...your kingdom will fall, empires will crumble but the kingdom of heaven is eternal and the meek will inherit the earth.
I will not bow to your god or lend my hands to his service. I will not allow my identity to be defined by a label, title, or class that you assign to me. I do not give you permission to name me. I am not your property and I will not lend my time and energy to serve your arbitrary cause.
My time is my only possession and I choose to spend it in the way I wish. I will surrender control over my time to no one, for any price. I wish only to be a part of something organic and real, to work for a cause that I believe in and can see that my labor is not in vain. I will work to provide sustenance, safety, and comfort for those that I consider my family. I pledge no allegiance to your kingdom and its mechanical pursuits and will not lend my limbs to be used as your tools, or my back for your yoke.
My hands are connected to my heart. They are an extension of my very soul. My hands are a medium between the source of all that is and the manifestation of creation. I will not allow my hands to be shackled by any man. They are sanctified, pure vessels to carry out the highest expressions of my soul. I will not labor to build a false kingdom that does not resonate with my soul. I refuse to be a slave. I am content to live off of the discarded crumbs of your subjects and the gratuity of sympathetic strangers for my labors of love, but I would prefer above all to completely sever my ties to your kingdom and live in harmony with Mother Earth, enjoying her gracious and generous bounty, but you in your greed and insatiable hunger for power continue to rape and pillage her, claiming possession of her and utilizing her recourses’ to build your evil empire.
This is a renunciation of codependent ties to religion, the church and state, …an attempt to transcend the demonic possession of my ego and the collective ego of society…witches, bitches, ideas and identity…I’ve burned them all at the stake…forsaking the prison, the hell of my own self-imposed unconsciousness and the imposed morality of the masses…seeking only the light of creation and righteousness and Truth which burns eternally beyond the dancing flames of destruction, the inhalation of all that is false and illusatory…binding my only begotten to the dead driftwood timbers of matter, space and time…ascending into the medulla of all that is and all that was and will be…the Alpha the Omega, the beginning and the end…Born again into the realm of consciousness…the awareness of unity with all that is… renouncing the false doctrine of separation, severing attachment to the body and mind…ascending into the purity of the Spirit…presenting myself a living sacrifice…dying to the luciferian concept of self…being born again a new creation…a parcel of the divine…taking on the essence of the whole.
Though you do not recognize my rights I will not be powerless, though you exile me I will not be dispossessed. I will wander into the land of Nod with the mark of Cain on my back and no hand shall smite me and my foot will not be dashed upon a stone. I will stand in the midst of the garden, naked and unashamed with my fist raised in defiance. THIS KNEE WILL NOT BOW!

No comments:

Post a Comment